Pool Side and Patio Pressure Washing
Reasons Why Orange County Best Pressure Washing Should Be A Part Of Your Back Yard Clean Up:
Nothing quite compares to sitting around the pool with your family and friends, and when the days get hot and humid, there’s nothing like being able to relax and cool off in the swimming pool anytime you wish. Summers are meant for pool parties, grilling hamburgers, eating watermelon, and watching fireflies. Let Orange County Best Pressure Washing make your memories sweeter by creating a comfortable and clean atmosphere for you and your family and friends.
1. Make your patio inviting. Being exposed to the elements can shorten the lifespan of your patio tenfold. And since patios are often surrounded by a yard, they can catch a ton of dirt from homeowners and guests traipsing to and from the home. Plus, if you keep your barbecue grill on the patio, there can be numerous stains from BBQ sauce and other condiment spills. Sweeping off your patio and washing it down with a regular water hose won’t get you far in the way of cleaning if you’re looking for a deep down clean that can only be acquired through power washing.
2. Make your poolside safe. Since the area surrounding a pool can often be wet, you run the risk of bacteria, such as mold and algae, growing on the surface and deep in the surrounding concrete and other porous materials. This can make a new pool area look old and dingy. It will also keep friends, family, and other guests from wanting to take a dip in your pool. Make your pool warm and inviting by giving it a proper cleaning.
3. Save on medical bills. If your poolside is covered in slippery algae, you run the risk of serious injury if you should ever fall. Young children often don’t think about such things when all they’re interested in is running and playing. Keep your children (and any others who might be visiting your home) safe by having your poolside pressure washed on a routine basis. Removing buildup of harmful bacteria can greatly reduce possible future medical expenses.
4. Make your pool sparkle. If you have an in-ground pool made of concrete, plaster, or exposed aggregate, then your pool can withstand the power of a pressure washer and should be thoroughly cleaned before you fill it with water and after the water has been emptied, when the summer months are over. Doing so can prevent any possible repair costs due to mold and mildew. (Please note that vinyl, fiberglass, and other surface type pools should not be cleaned using a pressure washer as the pressure volume might cause extensive damage to your pool.)
5. Increase the value of your home. Are you in the market to sell your home? Patios and pools are huge selling points, especially if your potential buyers are shopping for a new home during the spring and summer months. If your patio is filthy and contaminated with mildew and other bacteria, you might risk losing a sale. On the other hand, a beautiful patio and pool area that has been power washed will show homebuyers that you have spent a considerable amount of time in making sure you’ve created a beautiful and safe environment for your family and friends. Even if your patio and pool are relatively new, mildew and dark stains can make them appear old, leading your buyer to believe they will need to be repaired. This could eventually lead to them asking for a lower selling price. Take care of these possible setbacks by getting your pool and patio area pressure washed before you put your home on the market.
So, in conclusion, if you’re looking for a reliable way to get your pool and patio area shining like new, then you’ve come to the right place. We at Orange County Best Pressure Washing know how important it is for our customers to make a lasting impression when they have company over for pool parties and cookouts. Let us help you in making those special times with family and friends unforgettable. Get in touch with us today for an estimate and let us take care of your pressure washing needs so you don’t have to.