Patio Furniture Pressure Washing
Six Reasons Why Pressure Washing Your Patio Furniture Makes Sense:
Chances are if you’re a backyard enthusiast, then you have probably spent a considerable amount of money on items such as high-end patio furniture, numerous shrubs, flowers, and trees, and a barbeque grill. Nothing can diminish the appearance of a beautiful entertainment area than an algae-infested patio and mildew-stained furniture. If you plan on hosting any outdoor parties during the spring and summer months, then keeping your furniture clean and up to par is a must. Nix bacteria and other annoying problems before they get out of hand by calling our highly trained staff at Orange County Best Pressure Washing to make your patio furniture the focal point of your backyard entertaining. Here’s why:
1. Dangerous bacteria accumulation. When your patio furniture has been exposed to heat, rain, snow, and other elements, it can quickly deteriorate. Putting a tarp over your furniture during bad weather is certainly a good idea, but most homeowners tend to leave their furniture uncovered during the spring and summer months, especially if they do a lot entertaining, and the buildup of water after several downpours can leave your once immaculate patio furniture infested with bacteria. You could try to clean it with soap and water, but most of the time this will only worsen the problem, and why risk your health when a simple power washing can fix the problem for you?
2. Works great for different types of patio furniture. A quick pressure washing will dramatically improve the look of your patio furniture, and it doesn’t matter whether it is made out of wood, aluminum, iron, or even durable plastic. Our employees are trained in cleaning many different types of materials, as no two are created equal, so there’s no worry over whether your high-end patio table and chairs or even your children’s plastic table set will take a beating. We treat each project individually to give you splendid results for all types of porous and non-porous materials.
3. No more health risks. If you spend a great deal of time using your patio furniture, then you could be endangering your health and that of your loved ones if your furniture is riddled with bacteria, like mold and mildew. Prolonged exposure to bacteria can result in respiratory problems, infections, headaches, and a slew of other health risks. This is by far the most important reason why pressure washing your outdoor furniture is so crucial.
4. Save money. Just because your patio furniture is dirty doesn’t mean it needs to be replaced. Most of the time what looks like irreparable damage can be remedied by one pressure washing. Don’t spend a fortune on new furniture before you talk to our professionals here at Orange County Best. Let us help you by keeping unnecessary upkeep costs at bay.
5. Get rid of pests. If you’ve had outdoor furniture for any length of time, then you already know that pests like wasps love to build nests underneath and in the crevices of items like tables and chairs, which could pose a danger to you and your family and friends. Pressure washing can relieve you of this problem by washing away their nests, so they will be forced to evacuate the premises.
6. Adding to your home’s retail value. Are you planning on buying another home? If you plan on leaving your furniture and including it in the sale price, then you need to make sure it looks spotless for potential buyers. Bacteria-ridden patio furniture won’t bring in money, and may even cause a slight deduction in price, so make sure your furniture is cleaned and looks brand new before you open your door to home buyers.
If you’re in the market for a company that will take your needs to heart and get the job done right, then look no further. Call today or request an estimate through our convenient online form. Let our highly trained professionals take over the dirty work for you. We at Orange County Best Pressure Washing will do whatever it takes to make certain your patio furniture further adds to the beauty of your backyard entertaining area and the overall value of your home.