Fence Pressure Washing
Reasons Why Pressure Washing Your Fence Is Beneficial:
What is the first thing a person notices when they drive onto someone’s property? If you have a fence surrounding your land and home, then you would be correct in saying the fence would grab their attention first. In today’s society, people are having fences built around their property for several reasons, including:
1. Works well with most materials. It doesn’t matter if your fence is comprised of cedar, cypress, vinyl, iron, or some other type of material, as most can handle a low or high-pressure wash. Are you hesitant about yours and want to know for sure if it will withstand a high-pressure wash? No problem! Give us a call today and let one of our friendly technicians help you decide if it’s the right choice for your cleaning needs.
2. Increases property value. If it isn’t properly cleaned, your fence could greatly reduce your overall property value. And if you’re in the market to sell your home and property, then keeping your fences maintained is critical. No potential homebuyer wants to take on the daunting task of having a fence mended, replaced, or even torn down. Keep yours in tip-top shape for fewer headaches down the line should you decide to sell your home.
3. One cleaning lasts a long time. Once your fence has been cleaned and treated, it shouldn’t have to be power washed again for at least two years. This saves valuable time and money that could be spent working on enjoyable outside projects, such as building a patio, planting a vegetable garden, or decorating your exterior with flowers and shrubs.
4. Helps new stain and/or paint last. Before you go through the difficult task of painting and/or staining your fence, it’s a wise choice to pressure wash your fence well beforehand. A professional power washing can wash away years of mildew, mold, old stains, and paint that has begun to crack and peel. New paint and/or stain will also adhere more easily to a fence that has been through a proper washing.
5. Don’t waste money! Restoring a fence can cost 80-90% less than replacing it, so why spend a senseless amount of money to replace your fence when all it might need is a simple high-power cleaning that costs less and can be finished in a shorter amount of time?
In conclusion, if your fence is in desperate need of a facelift, give Orange County Best Pressure Washing a call today or request an estimate through our convenient online form. Let us help you perk up your property by making that dingy fence look brand new. We do the dirty work, so you don’t have to. Instead, you can sit back, relax, and simply enjoy your immaculate fence line. Call today! We can’t wait to hear from you!