Driveway & Side Walk Pressure Washing
Cleaning Your Driveways and Sidewalks With Orange County Best Pressure Washing:
1. Make a great first impression. If you’re a homeowner, then you know firsthand how first impressions go a long way. What is the first thing a visitor notices when they visit your home? You could have the nicest and most expensive house on the block, but if the exterior is covered in stains and other contaminants, like mildew, then you haven’t started off on the right foot toward making a lasting first impression.
2. Stop negative feedback. Seeing a dirty exterior can give people the mental image of laziness and a nonchalant attitude that can be detrimental, especially if you do a lot of entertaining in your home. Stop negative feedback in its tracks by hiring Orange County Best Pressure Washing to beautify your home. Our professional team members know how to conquer the labor-intensive task of removing stains, grime, mold, and other pollutants from your residence. Let us take over the reins and create an environment that’s clean, healthy, and attractive.
3. Driveways matter too. Most people tend to think that a home’s exterior is the first thing people notice when they visit, but many tend to forget that their driveway is usually the first thing people notice on their property (especially if you have a very long driveway). Give your visitors something to admire by keeping yours immaculately clean.
4. Don’t risk your life! Pressure washing may seem like a fun chore to many homeowners, but few realize the dangers of using such high-powered equipment, especially around children. Let our professionals take care of the arduous task for you. Our employees are highly trained and specialize in removing dirt and residue from concrete, asphalt, stone, tile, and brick driveways.
5. Not all driveways are created equal. Homeowners often think paved driveways are only comprised of concrete, but not all are the same and therefore they have to be washed differently. More often times than not, particularly old stains have been absorbing into porous materials for many years and unfortunately these types of blemishes can only be removed by pressure washing. For someone who isn’t trained in this type of work, you could be threatening the quality and appearance of your driveway by trying to accomplish this on your own.
6. Clean driveway = more retail value. If you’re in the market to sell your home, you don’t have to spend a fortune on repairing your whole driveway to try and increase your property value, especially when options such as pressure washing are more cost effective and can be finished much sooner than complicated renovations. A thorough cleaning can dramatically change the overall look of your driveway and take away years of grime, mildew, and other elements, which can quickly age concrete and other materials.
7. Don’t neglect your walkways. Not only is it cost-productive to clean your driveway, but we also specialize in walkways, which are another great revenue for increasing the selling potential of your home, if they are properly cleaned and maintained. Why spend hundreds of dollars on flowers, solar path lighting, and other decorations to beautify your walkway if it’s riddled with stains and mildew? If you want to make your walkways really stand out, then go the distance by having them pressure washed first, which will add more depth and beauty to your walkway than any decorative piece you decide to adorn it with. By having it washed beforehand, you reduce the time and energy it would take in removing lighting and flowers to get the job done.
8. One cleaning lasts a long time. Once your driveway and pathways have been properly cleaned and treated, they should remain that way for up to two years, which leaves more time and money to spend on more enjoyable things, like hosting parties and other fun pastimes.
We at Orange County Best Pressure Washing will do our absolute best to make your driveway and walkways further add to the beauty and value of your home, and we won’t be satisfied until you’re satisfied. Give us a call today to find out how we can make your home stand out from the rest!